McDaniel Legal

1220 Blalock Rd., Suite 300
Houston, TX 77055


personal injury faq
free office consultation

personal injury frequently asked questions

I've been in an accident. What do I do?

If you have been in an accident and have been injured, seek medical treatment immediately. Next, CALL OUR OFFICE as soon as possible for a complimentary consultation, so that we can review the circumstances surrounding your accident and make a determination of whether or not you have a potential injury claim.

Back to Top

What are the legal fees involved?

We accept personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. We charge no attorney fees unless you recover for your injury. Court cost, litigation expenses and medical bills are paid from your share of the recovery.

Back to Top

How do I get my car fixed?

In most instances, when an insurance company accepts liability for an accident, they will assign an adjuster to the property damage portion of your claim. This adjuster will contact you to view the damage to your vehicle. The adjuster will then prepare an estimate based on the labor needed and parts required to repair your vehicle. You may also obtain your own estimates from independent mechanics for consideration. An offer will then be made to you based on the amount of money needed to repair the damage. If your vehicle is "total loss", meaning it would cost more to fix your vehicle than it is worth, you will be offered an amount of money equal to the fair market value of your vehicle. 

Back to Top

The insurance company is "giving me the run-around". What do I do?

CALL OUR OFFICE. We are trained to guide you through the legal process. You must remember that the insurance company is not there to act in your best interest. The insurance company is there to protect themselves and their insured, the person who has caused your injuries. We will protect your legal rights and use our legal training to make certain you are treated fairly. 

Back to Top

personal injury faq | free office consultation